Evanston, Wyoming

LIPOFUSE IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY LIPOFUSE!!!

I purchased lipofuse and experienced extreme heartburn from the product! It did not help me lose weight either. I remembered lipofuse has a 100% lifetime guarantee, so I decided to utilize it and get my money back. They have a stipulation on their return policy that requires you to have an RMA# in order to return the product and get your money back.

I contacted customer support whom returned my e-mail and asked for information from me. I gave them the order ID # and the method of payment just as they asked. I waited for the RMA # they are supposed to send back via e-mail so I could return the product and get my money back, but they never responded. I wrote them several e-mails asking about the return and my money, but they chose to ignore me.

It has been a month since I contacted them and they have yet to respond to my multiple e-mails asking about the return of my money. THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF HONORING THEIR MONEY BACK GARANTEE !!!!!!!!!!

IT IS ALL A LIE !!! Don't get scammed too!!!!!

Comments