Evanston, Wyoming

LIPOFUSE IS A SCAM!!!DO NOT BUY LIPOFUSE!!!

I purchased lipofuse and experienced extreme heartburn from the product! It did not help me lose weight either. I remembered lipofuse has a 100% lifetime guarantee, so I decided to utilize it and get my money back. They have a stipulation on their return policy that requires you to have an RMA# in order to return the product and get your money back.

I contacted customer support whom returned my e-mail and asked for information from me. I gave them the order ID # and the method of payment just as they asked. I waited for the RMA # they are supposed to send back via e-mail so I could return the product and get my money back, but they never responded. I wrote them several e-mails asking about the return and my money, but they chose to ignore me.

It has been a month since I contacted them and they have yet to respond to my multiple e-mails asking about the return of my money. THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF HONORING THEIR MONEY BACK GARANTEE !!!!!!!!!!

IT IS ALL A LIE !!!Don't get scammed too!!!!!

Had an Experience with LipoFuze?

Comments

DANGER! Roca Labs/Don Karl Juravin: NO MEDICAL TRAINING and giving DANGEROUS MEDICAL ADVICE Roca Labs "I am pleading with everyone not to fall for this scam and do your research and talk to a real medical professional who is trained in weight loss. Do your..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX Roca Labs "Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with..." Read more Roca Labs, NOT the #1 weight loss plan, not even close Roca Labs "Roca Labs and Gastric Bypass Alternative or Gastric Bypass NO surgery as they tout themselves make some pretty outrageous claims that consumers should be very wary of. The owner of..." Read more US Prosecutors HAMMER Roca Labs-Don Karl Juravin-GBA for $25 million dollars ! Roca Labs "Wow people! Roca Labs founder and owner of Gastric Bypass Alternative Don Karl Juravin really pissed the US Government off! These guys want $25,246,000.00 seeking full "Disgorgement". What do you..." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more